Welcome to Dopalamy.com!

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, you do not have access to the full forum manual and a lot of material that can only be viewed by the registered new forum. Create an account and use a powerful knowledge source! By registering an account, you have a no-logs policy. We do not store private user data.

See what you gain by staying on our forum:

• The ability to send private messages to other users
  • Participate in the full RC chat news
  • Access to partner subforum, contests, free samples

Don't wait, Sign Up聽today!

Roberts231

Chatinones

@rceagle.io from the tests so far the best chatinones I have had the opportunity to test so far

In addition, great contact and fast shipping without unnecessary problems and understatements

Edited by plebis

Yes, after the holiday season and the unfortunate covid, there were problems with the couriers, but not because of vendor. Now everything is back to normal and my package was 7 working days, so I say that fast shipping is an option, because 7 days is not much for me.

@Kr贸l Dopalaczy Which are back to normal? And a wendor that has one of the best 3mmc on the market? I don't know what we're bothering about here, the man asked about good stuff, I'm talking about my opinion on it. And the fact that there was a temporary problem with shipping can happen to any vendor at any time. Especially that it was not the fault of the vendor but the carrier.

I am only conveying the information I have received myself. So far, they have fulfilled everything they said, so I have no major reasons for concern in this matter and I assume in advance that everything will continue to be okay so far.

Atm chemcloud had the best @php out of most NL. Shops thatscwas a batch I got in February. I'm waiting on another shipment hope its lands next week.聽

If coolchems could actually get the ccx shit to me i would order again. I got 2 emptied packs with the homeland notes that everyone was getting.

I got @-pihp from longflourishrc.聽 It was ok a bit weak until day 2. The worst phychosis worse then @php.聽

I have a predator order that's been 4 weeks. I never ordered with them before. I have a tracking number that says shipping label created but has not moved in 7 days. I'm wonder if that is predator or not. I guess will see.

I have 1 chem.eu order no show and i have 4 trrc no show from December 15th till February.聽 Chem.eu was only 1g php. The other trrc was 2x 10g php 1x 5g php 1x5g md-phpee.

I hope it all comes but who knows.

I hope things work out because it's a lot of shit in limbo. The new orders are likev50g combined trrc is another 30 this week I might try 75g with predator and 2x 50 with CC then call it quits.

Call me crazy but I love having dirty orgy with nice tits and ass ladies. Fucking oil and crazy shit lol