Welcome to Dopalamy.com!

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, you do not have access to the full forum manual and a lot of material that can only be viewed by the registered new forum. Create an account and use a powerful knowledge source! By registering an account, you have a no-logs policy. We do not store private user data.

See what you gain by staying on our forum:

• The ability to send private messages to other users
  • Participate in the full RC chat news
  • Access to partner subforum, contests, free samples

Don't wait, Sign Up today!

Hello everybody!
We are very happy to have joined your community on the dopalamy forum. We are a European store, we send parcels to Poland, and we will handle payments by bank transfers. We are currently still working on this method to make it available as long as possible. Luckily, we can offer BLIK payments at this point! Currently, support is in English, but when we get a satisfactory number of Polish customers, we will hire a Pole to handle the support. Currently, replies to Polish news will be provided by means of a translator (Please bear with us)

We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our offer, which is quite rich 🙂
We offer the most popular cathinones, benzo, tryptamines and much more. If there is interest in cbd products, we will add them to the offer. We have a supplier from Switzerland whose cbd flowers smell and taste almost like real THC marijuana!

If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected] and live chat in our shop.

HAVE A NICE DAY EVEYRONE!

8 minut temu, |Pazyfea|TesterHexen'a napisał:

@rceagle.io i send private message on this forum. 

Will you also reply to private messages on this forum or only by email or livechat on your website?

We will reply everywhere 🙂

11 minut temu, GoToSleep napisał:

samples for forum users will? you have prices from space

I wrote something about prices in second forum thread called "Spam niebedacy...."

@rceagle.io

It's nice that the samples have already gone and I'm waiting for feedback.  May these be the substances that are among my interests 🙂

Ps.

If you want to mark someone in the post, first @ and the nickname that will appear to you by entering it.

Hello everyone!

We fixed the BTC payment, we are still working on the bank transfer.

Currently, in addition to btc, we can accept BLIK payment or SEPA transfer.
After placing the order, please write to: [email protected] for instructions

Edited by rceagle.io

2 godziny temu, aosik napisał:

3mmc 114zl za 1g?

Please refrain from such nonsensical postings that are not a question to the store or some kind of request or proposal. There is a place for it in the "spam" section, the issue of prices has also been mentioned.
Please follow the topic next time, especially when the topic consists of only a few posts.

Kiedy będą recenzję produktów od osób z sample ?

Jestem również bardzo ciekawy, kto dostał te próbki, ponieważ nie było żadnej akcji, a 10 osobom zostało juz rozdane i odrazu wysłane, wszystko pierwszego dnia sklepu. Połącz z wpisem u góry kierownik

Pozdrawiam szaleńców

Sposób przesyłki identyczny jak pewien zagraniczny vendor, który wysyła od 25g minimum więc wyglada że weszli w detal. Ładunek w ciagu 3 dni, sorty sa z zupelnie innej ligi, kto ma wiedzieć ten wie, warte ceny bo worek starcza na dużo dłużej niż od vendorów z naszego podwórka

I to by było to.

Wiadomo,że lepiej dać więcej za porządny sort jeżeli taki naprawdę jest.

Może w końcu nadejdzie ten czas , że pojawią się pożądane sklepy z pożądanym towarem , a ci wszyscy naciągacze sami będą wdupiać to swoje dziadostwo , które wciskają innym pod nazwami odczynnikòw,ktòrych nie mają w ofercie.

Oby takie czasy nastały.

Hi, 

Are you planning a reseller in Poland by any chance? If you need any help to establish offer in Polish language hit me up. I'll happily help you out with that as you can see English proves isnt the greatest among some user you can get through via this community.