Welcome to Dopalamy.com!

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, you do not have access to the full forum manual and a lot of material that can only be viewed by the registered new forum. Create an account and use a powerful knowledge source! By registering an account, you have a no-logs policy. We do not store private user data.

See what you gain by staying on our forum:

• The ability to send private messages to other users
  • Participate in the full RC chat news
  • Access to partner subforum, contests, free samples

Don't wait, Sign Up today!

oldskooldogger

Vendor enquiry

Hi, sorry and only speak very little Polish,: D

I made an order in November, for some hexen, from gr ** dkg, was excellent packaging, excellent product and price. they had a banner advertisement on this site i think. 

I was very happy and i want to make another purchase, i have to see the banner advertisement has gone now. Is this because they are not trusted? 

I hope they are okay, as they have the best product for the price in my opinion. 

Apologies for speaking only English, we are an ignorant nation. : D

Edited by oldskooldogger

Thankyou for replying.

What is a better and more reliable site for hexen?

Also I'm using hexen really I prefer of course, the old 4-mmc, i was lucky to get it from china, then india before all the prohibition, since then it became difficult and i used mdpv, a-pvp, then a-php.

I am using hexen since these became impossible for me to find.

I tried 4f-php, and md-php, but maybe they were bad samples as they were terrible in my opinion.

Even old c lassic amphetamine sulphate is just a joke nowadays, I used to use REAL amphetamine sulphate in the late 1980's - 1990's, and the last 10 years the paste that is being sold is not even similar, it's just like caffeine , Ive tried all the darknet sellers, as UK street dealers have TERRIBLE product, and even darknet sellers amphetamine is awful.

I lived in Poland, in Gdansk, then Sopot, in 1991-1993, and amphetamine then was excellent too, but now 'Polish speed' is a name UK street dealers misuse to sell shit products. 

Some things in life get better as you get older, drugs just keep getting worse and worse, in general. Except MDMA, the quality of MDMA and pills has really improved recently, but its not really my favourite thing, i need something i can use daily. haha

Thankyou.

It's hard to find which product will satisfy you because each one has a different action profile...even hexen, 90s polish speed was best, without no doubt, mdma is much better  obviously not in poland, I knoq guy who sellin 5£ per pill in UK and Uwill be  fuked 6h with beers ofc :E (polish ones ^^) Also i used a lot of different research chemicals in last 9 years and a lot of then had a proper potential to mix or something but all good things have to end. btw. i loved pentedron first one, best quality.

U have a lot Vend showed on page and reviews so dont worry :)

street dealers in uk usually have third or fourth-hand staff, but its true usually its shit, becouse everybody thinks just about money so mixing this and price going down from 10 pound to 30 pence 

In Poland and in UK if u want very nice staff u have to know someone really high.

Good to know there is an English subforum. I have been using google translate pretty well up till now. "Legalchem.euxx" were my go-to guys for the last couple of years and now they have become scammers. Had a go at RCMonster which was ok (I like 3fpm) but it appeared to be cut with some inert substance and wasn't very well packed. Was opened by customs and then resealed but still got to my address. Trying funky.market now . Will report back if it is any good. 

I made an  order from pred at last weekend and i send a couple of email about  my purchase order, product.. etc .Earlier Vend had  a problem with communications.. lack,  delay response for my question, mail  but now the contact is great improve  fo me .Reply to all my  email on the same day :) but The next day another  nice surprise... tracking :) After improving contact for me is the best trusted shop , with highest quality product and i Hope they keep  as standard great communications .The best way to success to take care about clients :)
PS. 100% my  december reship has been recived with previous order as Vend mentioned. Thanks @Predator-RC

hi guys

For me actually PRED   is  the best vendor in Eu , His shop  name is@Predator-RC...quality, additional weight,free sample , more and more  etc... for almoust each product....Safety level  you have guarante= in 100% . i've tried many ved in Poland  without success and many troubles ..but  now this Vend  in my opinion have100%  recomendation  to get smth for all people who wants SAFeTY AND the best quality product transaction of them all and maine purpose was extremly  delivery fast. Gratings @Predator-RC  for all !